A General virtual assistant is an independent entity that provides administrative services to clients while operating remotely or at the vicinity of an office and typically operate to provide administrative assistance to our clients through creating presentations, formulating emails, and managing calendars and social media accounts.
Specifically, here are the specializations.
- All administrative support that is required by the team (recruiters, partners, talent sourcer)- to include research, creating and editing documents.
- Schedule interviews for qualified candidates through direct email.
- Manage calendar for both clients and candidates.
- Create a presentation for the candidates’ qualifications like work experiences and educational background.
- Email search through provided browser extensions
- Upload candidates’ details in the company database.
- Bookkeeping important information to company drives.
- Help develop and execute a follow-up system for new and existing clients.
- Other ad-hoc tasks required
We are expected to be fast, adaptive to last-minute changes, keen on details, and able to work with less supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks is essential.
- Using Excel spreadsheets to organize data collected into categories
- Must have knowledge and experience with Managerial Accounting and >Financial Accounting, accounting course practice or accounting major is preferred
- Must have work experience in bookkeeping and/or with data entry
- Be highly patient, with a strong work ethic and a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work on US Timezone from Monday to Friday
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software, etc.