Virtual Professional/ Assistant shall provide support services to clients, typically from a remote location and provide specialized jobs like marketing, administrative support, book-keeping, research, and customer service.
- Assistant to the owner of the company
- Handles confidential employer and client information.
- Provides support to ensure efficient business operation.
- Provide specific duties according to the needs of the client and the terms of the contract.
- Takes on the daily tasks and processes delegated by the Client within the scope of Client’s business.
- Maintain and manage recording systems.
- Oversee a wide variety of functions, supporting Clients business/ projects and information management processes.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail
- Providing professional assistance for the company remotely from a home office.
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand client needs and requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 1 year experience in English based support or customer service
- Experience with MS Word, Powerpoint, MS Office, MS Excel: comfortable with technology
- Experience using Salesforce or any CRM
- Knowledge and Skills of Support Center platforms (Desk.com, Zendesk, etc.)
- Exceptional English communication and Interpersonal skills
- You must be able to work an 8hr shift or a 4hr shift schedule.
- Able to pay attention to details and be organized in your work
- You are able to watch a training video on how to use a software program and not shy to ask questions and also creative in either working around the problem or know how to find the answer.